Let me tell you about my travel my travel plans first before telling you more about my plans for this blog.
Singapore from 1st-2nd of June 2008
I will be there to catch the 100 Warhols and 20 servings of soup on the side on the 1st afternoon at the Fullerton. There after I am available for catch up:)
We will be shooting a corporate job on the 2nd before flying of to Bangkok for another assingment.
Bangkok from 2nd -4th of June 2008
We will be arriving Bangkok in the late evening. Am FREE the first half of the 3rd, before shooting another corporate assignment in Four Seasons Bangkok from after lunch till evening.
Will be free the whole evening and till flying off on the 4th evening. I am feeling a little adventurous, am going to try the OVERNITE Bangkok Suits:)
Any suggestions to what else i should do?
Kuching 14th-16 of June 2008
One of my favourite places in Malaysia. Will be there for Crowne Plaza Riverside Kuching’s before I do bridal Fair on the 15th of June. Expect great packages for Sabah/Sarawak friends:)
Bummer! I haven’t booked my hotel yet:(
Sydney 19th-24th of June 2008
I will be photographing a pre-wedding for my Hong Kong client Ada & Quinton on the 22nd of June.
On the 21st of June 2008, we will have:
Four Special Introductory 2 hours Pre-Wedding/Portrait sessions at AUD500 each.
5 Pieces of 8″ X 12″ Prints.
CD+ FULL RIGHTS RELEASE
(I can also be paid by 2 Degustation Menu Dinners at TETSUYA’s inclusive of wine:) )
One Special Introductory Actual Day photography for AUD1,800 only.
Photography by KIDCHAN & One senior Photographer
20 pieces of 8″ X 12″ prints.
CD + FULL RIGHTS RELEASE
Please if you know of any friends, family, colleague OR facebook stranger in Sydney that wants world class photography at Third world price ask them to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Now as for my plans for this blog, I plan to update it with less infomercials and more frequently as requested. Don’t feel nauseated, as there ARE REALLY so many GOOD things happening:)
Among them would be:
1) the Opening of Hugo Boss boutique at Pavillion and the after party at Third floor yesterday.
3) I guest star as myself along the legendary Datuk Aziz Satar, very gorgeous Vaneeda Imran, very talented Samzy in a Drama by Tall Order Production. Just can’t wait for the ending credit KIDCHAN as KIDCHAN hahah
4) the launch of the very Sexy, Fashionable and Rock and Rollish ENVY Magazine at KLPAC
5) I am also going to be writing for MalaysiaToday (the Youth Newspaper, not the political one)
6) We shot the very gorgeous Dynaz for an upcoming ad campaign in the studio
7) An insight to where the fashionista and style maestro of KL shop
8) An insider guide to Langkawi island (after being there for no less that 8 times the last two year, I think i can wing this one:)
9) Any many good things that are going to happen (don’t want to tell you yet, might jinxed it:) !
Now bear in mind that while I travel access to the internet may be limited. So if i dont update often like say 2-3 entries a week, cut me some slack k hehe?
OK. That’s for now and speak soon!
“Top 40 under 40”- Le Prestige